just start.

Throughout every season of my life, I have had a desire to help others. To share my story and lead others to becoming the best they can be.  I by no means have ANYTHING figured out, but I have a deep burning passion to love others and lead them to greatness.

Nearly a year ago, Dan and I snuck away to the Chestnut House Bed& Breakfast for our anniversary.  Our time spent together was incredibly refreshing and a real turning point for our marriage, family, and life together. We set ambitious goals, shared our vision, and dreamt about the future.  This year has been quite the roller coaster, but we continue to look back on that weekend with fondness and remember those goals we set for ourselves.  While we can't know what the next few weeks, months, or years will hold, we know that we're on the journey of a lifetime, a journey to great things.

There's so much I want to do in this life. So many things I want to experience, places I want to see, people I want to meet....each morning I want to wake up excited to take on the day and eager to see where it might lead me.

Today, as I type this first of many posts, I am reminded that...


Here's to the start of a new chapter, a new beginning, and a exciting adventure.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2016 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply